Look after the beautiful countryside of Angus, be an ECO TOURIST
We are eco friendly and provide the following to help you to look after the environment;reng A wood burning stove in the living room and master bedroom.
- Containers for recycling (cans, glass and plastic). We can also recycle paper but you will find it very useful for lighting the stoves!
- A compost bin which can be filled with kitchen and garden waste.
- There are also bird feeders that can be filled with bird seeds and a bird table that you can top up with bread, rice and pasta.
- We have an area of the garden devoted to wild flowers to enhance our biodiversity. We are planning to construct a shelter in this area, made entirely from re-cycled materials.
- On your arrival you will find small sachets of Fair Trade tea, coffee, hot chocolate and sugar to get you started.
We are located within a 15 minute walk into Edzell so there is no need to use your car. We also have bikes that are available to use (no charge is made for the use of the bikes but they are used at your own risk).