Terms and Conditions
For your peace of mind (and ours!) we do have a few conditions that apply to your booking. Please do take time to read them through before returning your booking form to us. Please retain these with your holiday details
- Anne Wright – owner
1. Reservation will be made for you on receipt of 20% deposit per week of rental (or full payment) plus your completed booking form. You will sign on behalf of all members in your party. After telephone we will hold the property for seven days awaiting payment.
2. Confirmation of booking will be made in writing once a deposit has been received.
3. If you have paid a deposit rather than the full amount, the balance of payment is due six weeks before the start of your holiday. Failure to ensure that payment reaches the Owners may result in the cancellation of your holiday. A reminder will be posted seven weeks prior to arrival.
4. Cancellations should be notified immediately in writing and we will make every effort to re-let the property. If successful, a refund will be made less the deposit. If the holiday is not re-let no refund will be payable and therefore cancellation insurance is recommended.
5. You agree that no responsibility is accepted by the Landlords for any accidental mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises, or whilst engaged in any activity therefrom, or for any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
6. Well behaved dogs are welcome at the property. Dogs are not allowed on beds or chairs. You are also responsible for clearing up after your dog.
7. You are required to leave the property fittings and utensils in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday. You are responsible for keeping the property, all furniture and effects in the same state of repair as at the beginning of your holiday. You are responsible for damage to the property, furnishings and equipment and the costs therein.
8. The right of access is retained by the Owners and caretaker.
9. The Owners reserve the right to terminate the agreement without refund of money if the behaviour of any holiday maker is considered unacceptable or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated in the property description and detailed on the booking form.
10. If the property shall not be available for any reason beyond the control of the owner or for any other reason, the owner shall refund the full amount paid. The owners’ liability is limited to the refund of such monies.
11. Smoking is not permitted in the cottage.
12. The cottage is available on the day of let from 4pm and must be vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure as stated on the booking form.